Tuesday, November 24, 2009

PRAYER BRINGS THE AWARENESS OF GOD’S PRESENCE

PRAYER BRINGS THE AWARENESS OF GOD’S PRESENCE
Learn to be aware of God’s presence when praying and after prayer.John16:32.
December 25, 1997 at barkin Ladi Plateau State, Nigeria in a place called Gana Rop, in Christian organizations named Agape Mission. There I experience the power of God. It was a blissful day; an Christmas period as the General Overseer was preaching and teaching the word of God. As we are praying I sensed that that some one placed his palm on my shoulder from the back. As I turn round to see the guy that did that, I could not see any one because nobody was sitting at my back. Then I knew it was the hand of the God. I sensed rest and peace.
Sometimes I do feel the ointment on my head whenever praying or singing, and by the time I touch it.I would not see any thing. All the experience makes me to known that heaven is as closer to us as the skin to body. And if God could open our eyes you would see an innumerable company of angel encamping around us. Hebrew 12:22-24.Even Jesus the sons of God says “behold I am with you to the end of the age.matthew28;20.
Therefore learn to overcome loneliness. You are not alone. God is with you. If you are Christian and your still feeling lonely, use the below principle to overcome it
• Impose positive thought to your mind that “I am not alone. Jesus is with me.”
• Repeat this statement always until your heart reckoned with them.
• Help others and share your faith with them constantly.
• Learn to forgive, visit and encourage others.
• Listen to the great men of God that talk about the loneliness and the way out.
I believe that this principle will help you. Do you not allow loneliness to discourage you. Remember your communion with God and fellowship with other will draw closer to you THE AWARENESS OF GOD’S PRESENCE.
Your comment will really encourage me to move forward.
Thanks
THIS MINISTRY NEEDS COMPUTER SYSTEM TO BE ON INTERNET ALWAYS.

No comments: