Monday, August 23, 2010

STOP CONDEMN YOURSELF FOR PAST DEED

YES! you don't need to trouble yourself for your past deed.
Hey folks, I want to share with you about my past feeling about sins. I got to know that God is able to forgive us all our sins; no matter how big or small our sin. Years back; after I have given my life to Christ and I have be growing up in faith; partaking in some spiritual activities like evangelism, praying for others, studying the bible and acting on my faith. But one day; I was tempted and fell in to fornication with one of my old girl friends! I felt the guilty and horrible in me and for some time I can not go before God to ask for anything, just because I felt it within me that I have done wrong and this really affects me (although no member of my church knows about it but I knew that God knew about it because HE knows what we are hiding from people).latter I pray seriously for the pardon of my misdeed and I told God (in my prayer) that I we never do such again. I felt relief after the earnest prayer to God and never will I like to fall in to such trap again. Hey; I want you to understand that we are all human being and falling in to sin does not really make us sinners before God. Sin makes us like a dirty child that fell inside a mud and needs to be washed by his or her parent! Yes! Or will you throw your child into a dust bin or cast him/her away because he or she fell in to a mud and get stain? Noooooo! I know you will undress such child, give him/her a good bath and give him/her caution never go back to such mess again. God is our father; please read what this passage says “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not” 1 John 3:1.He (God) does not see us as slaves that needs to be punished for every mistake he/she make.God sees us as His children For more understanding please read these “My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous” I JOHN 2:2
Are you a murderer, drunkard, traitor, thief, robber, harlot, liar, slanderer?
Do you one of these evil habits always lead you to sin? And you used to feel bad after doing such deed? Do you feel guilty of coming to God’s present to pray due to your sin? Please read this “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness”. I JOHN 1:10
I guess you need to know that if truly you’ve repented, then you have to believe that God has forgiven you and forget about your sin. God does not remember your sin again! Whenever a thought comes to your mind to remind you; your sins or to tell you that God has not forgiven you, is a thought of doubt form devils; just pick your bible and read aloud; Psalm 103:1-3 with boldness and assurance of faith “Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases”. Read these verses by faith in your heart every day. Add emotional faith with it. It will help you a lot.
Hey folk; you don’t need to go into that sin again or else you face the constituency before God. Always remember that “if our heart condemns us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. I JOHN 3:20



WHAT TO DO NOW? Is to ask God for grace not to go back to your sins again and ask for power to follow God’s ways.

For prayer and counseling-mail me:letusprayers@gmail.com
Or call my hot line 2347092603191
Read from me soon.
Yours Really,
Yemi.

No comments: